Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friends 4 Eva

A few weeks ago our friends Jesse and Dori came for a little visit. Hazel and Hollyn were cute together. They didn't get to play long because Hollyn asked to get in her bed. And of course, I could not deny that request with this little girl! It seems like all of our little girl friends live out of town, so it is good to see them when we can.


Everett is really the only little friend that is Hollyn's age that she gets to play with very often. They have been especially found of each other lately! They lay on each other, and hug and kiss! It is very sweet. I will not think of it as sweet if I catch them this way years down the road though!


4 comments:

Alison said...

That last comment made me laugh out loud! I wish we lived closer, too. Hollyn is so adorable--what a little doll!

Melissa said...

Everett is the cutest most ginormous little man I've ever seen. I need to squeeze him or something! And you would have had to pick me up off the floor if I'd heard hollyn utter those blessed words! And get us a job(a good one) so we can move, too. :)

catherine said...

She is growing up so much. I love the blog picture.

lauren said...

She just looks like such a little baby doll! I can't get over it!