Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Catching up on Baby

Everyone told me that I wouldn't be as caught up on things with my second child. I said, "No Way!" I planned on blogging all the time with updated pics of baby bump etc. Well, they were right! So I am trying to catch up. I still have two years of blog posts to turn into books before baby comes along. This picture was taken at 26 1/2 weeks. Today I am at 30 weeks and just had official maternity pictures taken, so I will blog those when I get them. Up to about 24 weeks I felt like this baby was calmer and moved less than Hollyn. Now, I am not so sure. His most active times are 10:00 pm and lasts until I go to sleep. When I am awake in the middle of the night (happening WAY too often) he is moving a lot. His kicks are so much stronger than hers. It is actually very uncomfortable when he kicks and moves at times. It never bothered me with her. I am hoping this doesn't mean he will be a huge baby.  This pregnancy has been much different than Hollyn's. I am SO tired. After I eat lunch, I literally have to lay down and doze off or I have some nausea. I weigh much more at this point than I did with her. In fact, at 30 weeks I am only about 5 pounds less than I was when I delivered her! I have tried to continue to go to the gym about 2 times a week, but my back kills me at night when I do. This baby has me feeling sick at my stomach some days and running to the potty often. (TMI) Overall, I don't need to complain. Everything has gone well so far, I think being 5 years older has taken its toll on my body a bit. Nesting has officially begun. I lay awake at night and think about the things we need to do. I am still sleeping in the same bed as Hollyn and wondering how in the world is all that going to work out? It will be fine, I just don't know what to do about it right now. We are still in a duplex and I am trying to de-clutter and get all the rooms just right etc., etc., etc. Those are all superficial things and I know we are blessed beyond measure and not to worry. 10 weeks and counting.....

No comments: