Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun


Here is my chunky little ladybug one month ago when her costume came in
Here she is on Halloween - notice the costume is a bit more snug


Ignore the background- I haven't figured out how to crop yet


Our friend Cade Yoda Forrest

Hollyn 6 1/2 months, Everett Walton (Captain Hook) 11 months
Cade 4 1/2 months, Austin Tanner 4 weeks
We have added 5 babies to the mix since last Halloween!

The Meltdowns soon began...
Parker Howard (Penguin), Shelby & Cambry Saul (Tech Cheerleaders)
Drew Howard (Chiquita Banana), Lucy Webb (Cinderella)
Lorelei Walton (Tinkerbell)

4 comments:

Karson & Alison said...

They all look so cute in their costumes. I hope y'all had a happy halloween.

Jesse and Dori said...

What a cute Lady Bug! That is a great family picture of ya'll! It is hard to get Hazel to smile in pics, you can tell Hollyn likes the camera!
Talk soon!
Dori

Alison said...

oh my goodness--I can't wait to snuggle those baby rolls! Love her!

Nicki W. said...

LOVE that costume! oh my goodness! so so so cute :) where did you find it??