Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving '08


After several attempts at a family Christmas card pic, we just decided to jump. Greg, Jana & Jameson love to take action shots of people jumping in various settings. They have been doing this for years. So this is our family jumping picture.

This is my sweet sister-n-law Jana with Hollyn. I am sure she was walking her to keep her from fussin!

We had a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of family (and great food). I often feel as if I don' t deserve all of these wonderful blessings that I have in my life. I thank the Lord everyday for all of His good and perfect gifts!

3 comments:

Nicki W. said...

oh pllllease let that be the pic for the card!! i LOVE it! so perfect! i love hollyn's face...she is thinking that her mom needs to get some hops!

Karson & Alison said...

That is such a cute picture!

Rachel and Matt said...

Your daughter is beautiful! It was so nice to see you the other day at the Jr league shopping thing (i don't remember what it was called :))

You are a wonderful mom!