Saturday, December 1, 2012

35 Weeks

This was taken at 35 weeks, about a week and a half ago. I am extremely squinty eyed, but determined to document the belly. We are truly on the countdown now. I about 90% finished with all my Christmas shopping and we only have  a few touches to add to the nursery. I keep feeling like there is so much to do and I wake up in the night with my mind spinning. Other than that,  I am feeling good overall. I do have lots of back pain and can't sleep well at night. Other than that, I truly can't complain! I think little Miss Personality Plus is coming around to the idea of having a baby brother soon. She has hugged my belly several times and told him that she loves him. She also piped up in the car, "Brother REALLY needs to get here soon because I am so BORED sitting in this backseat alone!" I have so many things to blog about, hoping to get caught up a little in the next 18 days!

No comments: