Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday!

Sweet Anderson turned one December 28th!!! I wasn't planning on really having a party so close to Christmas but the day before his Birthday I decided I needed to do something. I called in some cupcakes, set out a few decorations, and invited the grandparents over. It turned out to be a perfect little celebration. 


2013 truly was the fastest year of my entire life. I really don't know why. I thought it would be slow because we were still living in the duplex and all. It just literally flew by and I am trying not to be sad that my last baby is a one year old. It is bittersweet with the second one. I still want him to be a baby, but I know there are so many fun things that happen the older a child gets.



I know Anderson has no idea what a Birthday is, but he seemed to really enjoy us staring at him and singing to him! He REALLY enjoyed his sugary sweet cupcake. When you ask him "How old are you?' He holds up one finger just perfectly. It is so adorable.









Anderson, you are truly a delight! You have brought such sweetness and joy to our household over the past year. We are so excited to see you growing and changing literally every single day. We love you so much and are blessed to be your parents. 

No comments: