Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Daddy & Daughter Dance


Scott and Hollyn went to their first ever Father/Daughter Dance this February. He brought her flowers one night and wrote "Will you go to the dance with me?" in a card. She was so excited! 

She even let me take her to the store to TRY ON DRESSES. It was actually very fun and there were no tears when we encountered an uncomfortable dress. Thankfully, we found something that was adorable and soft on the inside and even found comfortable shoes that matched perfectly. She was so proud of the way she looked. She picked out which purse and coat she was going to wear and added a necklace. 

They had a great time and I think Scott is going to make this an annual event for the two of them. I know the years will fly by and she will one day be dating and I just pray that she will choose wisely when it comes to dating and that the ones she chooses are very similar to her Daddy. 


No comments: