Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sibling Love

We have had some pretty sweet moments lately. I have seen my kids really start to enjoy playing and spending time together. It seems like when Anderson turned one that Hollyn really took an interest in him. He adores her and he loves to be around her. He also imitates everything that she does! She can make any sound and right away he will copy it. They are hilarious together and I love when they get to chasing each other and laughing like crazy. 



One of their favorite things to do is play in the dirt outside of our house. We still have not put in landscaping because of the extremely long and cold winter. We also started a small garden in the backyard. These two would spend hours in the dirt if they could. 




Of course all of their moments together are not rosy. The Buddy is really into pinching and biting. I think he is playing but it can hurt so bad. I got a picture of him grabbing Hollyn's arm and pinching it below. He loves to just run up and "get her." They love to tackle each other and wrestle on the ground too. 


The last two pictures kind of sum up most of our days. Chubbalicious is usually pretty happy and Miss Priss can be a bit moody. Haha. I am just glad I am documenting all of these everyday moments, the good and the not so good. 

No comments: