Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wimberly

In March, my parents rented a cabin for the family in Wimberly for a weekend. It was only a 2.5 hour drive, but it took my crew over 4 hours to get there. I won't go into all the details but there was lots of crying. And some pooping. Once we got there, we had a great relaxing weekend. My kids LOVED being outside. We had a little river behind our cabin and they just walked around and waded and explored all day. 










It pays to be a slacker, because my sister-in-law had already blogged about Wimberly so I took all of the next pictures off of her blog. Thanks Jana! 
Greg took some really great pictures while we were there. It was a beautiful weekend to be outside!



We celebrated Hollyn and Michelle's birthday while we were there because they share the same birth date. 


 At night we built a fire and relaxed in the hot tub. Take note of the weird uncle in the above picture. They tell me he is my blood relative. I am not so sure. 

On the last morning, we attempted to get a cousin picture. Well, that was a bust. Oh well, it was a great trip and we are very thankful to my parents for taking us! 




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm sorry you had a 2 hour longer drive… sounds like something we have experienced! :-)