Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Christmas x 2


We got to have Christmas with Pop's side of the family on Saturday. We went on a little road trip and guess who was a perfect traveler??!! Hollyn did so well on the 2.5 hr trip. I was THRILLED!! We have had more and more of those peaceful travels over the past year. Nana wanted a picture of her kiddos.
I love this picture, but we accidentally covered up half of Pop's face!

Hollyn thought it was a blast just to run around. It was a very chilly day, but she insisted on staying outside for almost the entire day. This girl LOVES being outside. We are different in many ways! She also loves dogs and animals. I do not. My plate was full of all veggies and sides and she ate 3 helpings of MEAT!
Cousin Natalie, Hollyn and Brooke opening their presents. I don't know why but this is the only picture I took of the little cousins. I left about 3 others kids out! Oops!
The next day we had Cici's family Christmas. And yes, I wore the same shirt 2 days in a row. Don't act like you've never done it! Especially if you are a mom and you have a girl and her wardrobe choices are about 3 times bigger than yours!
Not everyone could come this year, but we got a picture of all the girls who were there at the time. Back row: Charlotte, Me, Christine
Front Row: Aunt Mary, Cici, Barbara, Baylee and Ashlee. Hollyn had so much fun with her 3rd cousins that she opted to stay and spend the night with them. It was the first time Scott and I got to sit at home and watch a movie in MONTHS!
Cici and Poppa Bear with Hollyn

The Three Sisters! They find a matching Christmas shirt to wear every year. I love it!
We had a great family filled weekend!

1 comment:

Alison said...

love it, and I'm with you on the wearing things two days in a row! Especially if it's cute and you need to have your "I'm a cute mom who has it all togehter" face on!:) Love the header pic of Hollyn!