Friday, September 30, 2011

Help!

Yes, this cutie is the same girl who has said these things to me in the past few days:

Hollyn: I am never going to love you EVER AGAIN!!!
Me: What did you just say to me?
Hollyn: I said, I am never going to love you for ONE WEEK!!!

After a LONG afternoon of HORRIBLE meltdowns, she looked at me and said, "I am going to take you to the zoo and put you in the cage with the tigers!!!!"

I really think all of this is Azy's fault. (The imaginary friend) Azy really seems to be a bit like the devil. EVERYTHING that goes wrong in our house is always Azy's fault. Anything that gets ripped, torn or written on is ALWAYS Azy's fault. Anytime Hollyn says something that isn't nice, it is because Azy taught it to her. So I am about fed up with Azy. Here was our conversation last week:

Me: What happened to my make-up brush????
H: Azy took it and got it all wet. I will show you how she did it. She said, "I am going to get Hollyn's mom's brush and get it all wet!"
Me: (In my most firm voice) Well, you tell Azy that she is NOT welcome here anymore. She needs to go live with another family!
H: (Cupping her hand in front of her face, to hold Azy-because she is miniature) Azy!! You go live with the Duggars!

1 comment:

Briana Burns said...

Ha ha ha-- watch out Duggars!