Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cambry Came to Town

I am a month behind on my posts! I am trying to get caught up this week! At the end of July Cousin Cambry came to stay with my parents while Jana and Greg were on a mission trip. We got to spend time with her for an entire week! I loved it. I have never been around her for that long before and I enjoyed really getting to know her. She is precious! She is very sweet and loved spending time with Hollyn. I got out my camera at an attempt to capture these cuties. I got one good one. 

 I think this one is hilarious!

Sweet Cambry

Oh, Cubbalicious!!



And the Priss. She is truly looking like a young girl and not a preschooler anymore. :( I love these beautiful kids and we can't wait to meet our newest cousin in October, Lainey Reese!!!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I know Cambry had a blast with her cousins! That one picture is pretty funny where she has her tongue out!