Monday, August 5, 2013

Seven Months

 Anderson is 7 months old! I am about a week late on this post and still have not taken a picture with the little sticky on his shirt. I pulled out my real camera one day to take a few pictures of him. I read Hollyn's blog post at this age and I did such a good job of capturing her personality. I am going to try to do that for the Bubba. 
  • Anderson probably weighs almost 20 pounds. He wears 6-12 month clothes and 9 month pajamas. 
  • He is on baby food one to two times a day. He seems to like just about everything he tries except green beans. He will drink a little bit of water or milk from a bottle. He won't take a full bottle but will eat enough things that Scott and I got to go to our first movie in about 8 months this weekend!
  • He is BUSY! He LOVES to "Crawl" (It is more a strong army crawl) all over the place. He LOVES crawling on the concrete floors in the duplex and likes to LICK them. Awesome.
  • He enjoys today. He will play on the ground with toys for a good length of time. He just now can sit up alone for about 5 minutes at a time. He really doesn't love to sit, he just likes to GO, GO, GO.
  • He absolutely adores his sister! She can just walk across the room and he will squeal with delight. He screams at her and laughs at her. He loves to crawl on top of her and laugh and pull her hair.
  • His favorite noise is "AAAAHHHH." It is sort of a growly, happy noise. 
  • He likes to go to bed between 8 and 9 and he will sleep until about 5 or 5:30 most nights. He will go back to sleep in the bed with me around this time for about another hour. He does still wake up in the night to eat a few times a week. 
  • He will not take a morning nap if too much is going on. He is happy though when he is awake. He still doesn't nap at the same time daily or for the same length of time each nap.
  • He likes to ride in the stroller when we are running errands and watch everything that is happening. 
  • The only time I can't get him to stop crying is in the car seat if it is a long drive.
  • I enjoy getting him in the middle of the night (except its the middle of the night) or when he wakes up. He squeals and wraps his arms around my neck and just snuggles me and makes sweet noises.
  • Overall he is a happy, sweet, smiling little dude and we are so blessed to have him! The past 7 months have flown by and I truly just want to freeze time!!!



No comments: